Who You Are
- You are a dynamic thinker with a high aptitude for learning.
- You have built credibility within your organization and amongst your peers.
- You are an expert at implementation and execution of strategic objectives.
- You are passionate about retail and selling.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You have a reputation for being insightful and operating with integrity.
- You are an articulate leader an able to engage at various levels within an organization
- You are experienced in developing human capital
What You Have Done Before
- 8 years’ experience in Auditing/ Food Compliance Management within a FMCG/ Retail environment.
- NQF level 7 (Degree in Business/ Auditing/ Commerce/ Food Technology or related)
Experience in Process Development & Operations
Exciting Challenges You Might Face
- Immerse yourself in various aspects of the organisation.
- Influencing the strategic direction of Engen convenience business.
- Operate remotely based on traveling needs.
- Operate effectively in an ever-changing, dynamic and agile business.
What You Will Be Doing
COMPLIANCE & LEGISLATION ADHERENCE
AUDIT PROGRAMME & PROCESSES MANAGEMENT
- Develop and maintain sustainable relationships with relevant government entities (health department) in order to keep abreast on current and future changes in regulations and standards.
- Lead and manage the food safety programmes and ensure follow up on non-compliance areas identified during audits and ensure they are addressed as necessary
CONTRACTOR MANAGEMENT & PERFORMANCE
- Lead, manage and coach the team and provide support on the development of a talent pipeline
STAKEHOLDER COLLABORATION & INTEGRATION
- Manage the contractors/ service providers SLA’s in relation to the areas of compliance
- Develop effective communication tools to drive the strategic objective of compliance management to internal and external stakeholders
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen's Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Apply for job
Job Segment: Manager, Management