About the position
An international owned multinational corparate manufacturer of luxury cars and motorcycles in SA, has an amazing opportunity for a SAP BW HANA Specialist
The ideal candidate should have 6+ years experience and a relevant IT/Business degree
Technical skills include:
- Investigate, Understand and Document functionalities and technologies used in:
o HANA (XS-C & XS-A)
- Provide 2de and 3de level support for current and new technologies, ex. BWonHANA, BW4/HANA, HANA, SAC, AFO, etc.
- Provide inputs and assistance in developing for ex. Monitoring Cockpits used to Monitor Systems from overview to performance tracking in real time for HANA.
- Collaborate with fellow colleagues across multiple sites/locations.
- Configure and deliver SAP based solutions including documentation, processes and guidelines as required by the Project
- At Least 12 Years SAP BW Experience
- At Least 8 Years SAP BW on HANA Experience
- At Least 2 Years SAP BW4/HANA Development Experience
- SAP HANA (XS-C & XS-A) Development Experience.
- SAP ABAP competence is essential.
- SAP Analytics Cloud will be beneficial.
- Any experience in AWS would be welcomed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand the business requirements, preparing AS-IS, and TO-BE documents and get sign-off from users for Business Blueprint document
- ABAP debugging beneficial (Workbench related knowledge of new development/enhancements)
- Setting up the organization structure of Materials Management and perform all relevant configuration for example Purchase Organisation, Valuation Area Plants, Storage Location and Warehouse structure, etc
- Preparation of testing documents and perform internal testing
- Preparation of Master Data templates for various objects like Material Master, Vendor Master, Excise Master, Info-records, Source List and Purchase Orders.
- Integration testing with other modules
- Understand interfaces, IDOC and RFC's processing
- Preparing the cut over strategy for MM objects
- Preparing User manuals and conducting training to business process owners
- Go-live preparation and post Go-live support
- Interaction with clients through meetings, calls and emails
- Handling Tickets and Tasks with the responsibility for closing the same within defined SLA's (Service Level Agreements)
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues for the system and providing support
- Executing the required changes through configuration
- Executing the analysis and resolution of Production Support calls
- Raising Change Requests (CR's) and writing Functional Specifications for them
Apply today for more info :)
- SAP BW
- SAP HANA
- SAP IQ
Desired Work Experience:
Desired Qualification Level:
Apply for job